Friday, May 14, 2010

Any ideas for hair removal using wax?

I have tried the sally hot wax once..but the wax didnt come off easily...I am sick of shaving because hair grows so rapidly..so back to me question..any suggestion for waxing products?





how is cold wax? Is it better than hot?Any ideas for hair removal using wax?
Using some other method. Plucking (tweezing), Shaving, Depilatory creams are temporary hair removal methods. Electrolysis and laser hair removal are ';permanent'; hair removal methods but are expensive and you have to find a trained professional, otherwise your skin could be damaged. A review of the various hair removal methods is available at http://www.hairremoval.inAny ideas for hair removal using wax?
no wax..


period.


i had some stuck, literally stuck.. down there. for a while. trust me, shaving or hair removal creams.
Ooh, I don't know about wax. I've seen my mom wax before, and it's PAINFUL! she screams real loud, and it's not because she isn't tolerant of pain, she can take pain, but I asked her and she said it hurts sooo bad. I'd stick to shaving, but my mom used cold wax, so I hope this helps.








can you answer mine please?





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=As7VCyWJfgFBZ5j4MfWwdaDsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20080406175947AAD2cCM

No comments:

Post a Comment