Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Waxing shoulder/back hair?

I have short fine hair on my shoulders and back which although not very noticable, annoys me as having dark hair makes it stand out a little and I would rather it not be there - I'm considering waxing it for the summer - would this method effectively remove the hair for a long period of time? (it doesnt seem to be growing). When the hair grows back will it eventually be longer than it was originally? Anything else?





Thanks a lot for the help and a very merry christmas to you all!Waxing shoulder/back hair?
Waxing the hair off will hurt........but the hair takes longer to grow back because the follicles are pulled from deep down to the roots. I have seen people who wax all the time and their hair has actually grown lighter in color over the years, and for some the hair that grows back is thinner as time goes on. NADS works great for hair removal if you have someone who can assist you!Waxing shoulder/back hair?
if it hardly shows, dont worry about it..because when you wax, itll grow back thicker and you have to keep doing it-which is a pain..trust me.

No comments:

Post a Comment