Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Will people notice if I dye my hair blonder, get my eyebrows waxed and get my ears double pierced?

School starts again in 2 months I am going 2 be going to the middle for the first time I'll b in da 7th grade! Do you think any1 will notice if I get my ears double pierced, dye my hair blonder and get my eyebrows waxed?Will people notice if I dye my hair blonder, get my eyebrows waxed and get my ears double pierced?
People will notice because your eyebrows will look more professional and better.Everyone will notice your hair because it's on your head ,where everyone can see.If you get double-pierced ears,maybe only your closest friends might notice if you tie your hair back.Will people notice if I dye my hair blonder, get my eyebrows waxed and get my ears double pierced?
Your friends will! And just the random other kids in your school will probably notice something different about you... they will probably think ';wow she looks amazing!'; :) But I don't know if they will notice the specifics.
Probably, do it! It's nice to change your look one in a while. People will defiantly notice. Good luck in 7th grade! much love
yes! subtle changes like that make a huge difference, especially the eyebrows...they can make you look like whole nother person.
yuuuttt, youu shhouldd do it thhouggh bc you'll make new friendssss.





help me answer my question kthaaannkss.
yes

No comments:

Post a Comment