Friday, May 14, 2010

Is it ok to pluck or shave or wax my pubic hair?

I want to get rid of my pubic hair. I started with waxing it but it hurts like hell and so I resorted shaving which is so tedious. Lately, I thought of plucking my pubic hair one at a time but it's painful and it took so much of my time.Is it ok to pluck or shave or wax my pubic hair?
I also started by shaving but hated the prickly regrowth that seemed to appear practically over night!!


I started going to a beauty clinic and got myself waxed every 4 weeks for a year. After this I was pretty sure on the whole process and started doing it at home on my own. At first it took me much longer than the beautician but now it only takes me about an hour.





I had to try lots of different bikini specific (even though I give myself a Brazilian) waxes to find the ones that worked best and hurt the least but once I did I started enjoying the benefits of cheap waxing and staying hair free for up to 4 weeks.





If you are extra bold you could try a bikini epilator although these are quite painful..(cringe) however they are quicker than waxing...





I love how sexy I feel after waxing, it makes me feel gorgeous and womanly..Is it ok to pluck or shave or wax my pubic hair?
Waxing is SO much better. It honestly does make hair more fine if you do it consistently. Just find a good waxer, and it will go quickly. I like to pop a Vicodin or Advil a half-hour before my appointment. It helps!
shaving isn't so tedious after awhile...there are hair removal creams out there...those are good to use...but be careful,as if you leave it on longer than the amounted time it could burn a bit.
whatever rows your boat, if you can stand the pain
yah, unless you want your hair to grow back 6'; long. yah it's fine since you are shaving it
shave or try nair





plucking will take you forever and also hurt
We don't need to know this!

No comments:

Post a Comment