Friday, May 14, 2010

Waxing the body out of hair, help?

I'm a guy, and I want to get a wax for the first time. I was wondering, am I supposed to get all naked while waxing? Do they wax evey part of the body if someone wants to [not trying to be gross, but just wondering]. Also, how much would a full body wax cost approximately?


Thx.Waxing the body out of hair, help?
They only uncover the parts getting waxed.. your back, your legs, whatever it is you're getting waxed.





Waxing isn't just a woman's thing now. Swimmers may wax their bodies for speed advantage, pro bike riders wax their legs. Old men will often get their backs waxed. I get a male Brazilian wax. (My girlfriend loves the smooth)





As far as costs go, look up local spas on the web, they often list their pricesWaxing the body out of hair, help?
Well, they cannot wax what is not uncovered. The salons do tend to do a bit at a time, I guess so you won't get all sex crazed from being nekkid....


If you want a boyzilian [go for it !] the boys have to be exposed.





Cost varies a LOT depending on where you are.


Google is your best bet here.



your a guy


and you want to wax


hehe


thats funny ;)
  • clinique
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment