Friday, May 14, 2010

Waxing your arm hair?

Well i ust to shave ma arm hair now its all dark and thick and yukk i wanna nair it but if i nair it will it go bak to normall and i have herd of nair but i dont undertsand wat it is can u explain and how do i use it?Waxing your arm hair?
mmkay, I agree with pretty much everybody else on this one... Nair's a lotion type stuff that you spread on, wait 5 minutes, and then wash it off.





Just one reminder for you...


Be careful with using Nair, if your skin starts to itch (and I mean really, REALLY itch) or your skin feels like it's burning (burning like, well if you've ever badly burned yourself with a curling iron, you know what I mean...) ... anyways, if either of those happen, wash off the Nair!!!


Before you put it all over your arms, test it on a small patch of skin... make sure you won't have any bad reactions to it.





Trust me on this, I found out that I'm allergic to Nair -- and I found out AFTER I had spread the stuff all over my legs.Waxing your arm hair?
well nair is really easy to use


all you do is spread it on and wait five minutes but don't go up to 10 minutes


and its ok to feel a wierd tickle or itchy
Don't do it. The stubble from when it grows back is worse then the hair
nair is like a stick sap like substance it really hurts but works!


it will not go back to normal i use it and love it. If you want the best results see a pro.
I really don't know haw to help you out fully, but if you nair it, use the wax because all those chemicals in the lotions (or whatever it is) aren't good for you at all. Good luck!
Try Veet hair removable. make sure to test it on a small patch first.
Nair is a product that you put on your hair and let it sit for a while, it ';burns'; the hair at the roots so you can just wash it off. I myself have never had any luck with it. It just never seemed to work for me. You could give it a shot though. It's not like wax, unless you are getting nair wax, then you are just putting hot wax on the hair and yanking it out...ouch. Either way, there is no way to get it do go back to normal. The hair is so think because you shaved it before. Waxing or Removing it with Nair will extent the time between removals, but it'll never go back to before you started shaving it unless you go get the hair surgically removed.





I hope this answers your question.
if u use thenew gillette one for men they will not be thick and excellent, otherwise make the wax urself some honey and little bit of lemon and pour it on the sink top , later u can remove with water take it like a dough and use it

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for giving the nice information and important tips for hair waxing.i like this knowledge full post..
    Waxing San Ramon

    ReplyDelete