Friday, May 14, 2010

Arm hair thicker darker...Should waxing be an option??

I shaved off the baby hair a few years ago that i had...Now im 19 and my hair is thicker and darker...There are some hairs that are pointing up and different directions, and my ';forearm'; hair is thicker and darker....Should i wax?...I heard this lightens the hair?? THANKSArm hair thicker darker...Should waxing be an option??
hia I had the same problem, and I wax my arms...


wax is ment to make the hair gradually less thick but im not realy sure it makes a differance


I just wax mine all the time, I was soo self concious about it and hated showing my arms off and now I feel completly comftable


If you feel like I did I would recomend it, I also sometimes just use hair removal cream too works just as well and less pain


anyway good luck xxxxxArm hair thicker darker...Should waxing be an option??
sure but don't shave your arm! the more you shave the thicker the hair will get!
waxing won't necessarily lighten the skin but it could thin out your hair for sure especially if it's done several times over the course of a year.

No comments:

Post a Comment