Tuesday, May 11, 2010

If i use a hair straightner tan use wax to create like a messy effect, will it like make my hair curly again?

yes im a guy and im not gay ahahIf i use a hair straightner tan use wax to create like a messy effect, will it like make my hair curly again?
I love when guys actually style their hair :}


No, it won't make your hair curly again. Make sure you let your hair cool before styling it, then add product. I suggest Dirt by Jonathan, you can find it at Sephora or on Sephora.com if there isn't a store near you. If you can't get that, most lines have a good molding mud. Finish with a little hair spray, and you should be good.If i use a hair straightner tan use wax to create like a messy effect, will it like make my hair curly again?
you like use a hair straighener?


No it wont like make it curly


like you said your not gay but then u used the word like....

No comments:

Post a Comment