Tuesday, May 11, 2010

When getting a brazilian wax, do they remove hair from your labia?

I have removed hair from my bikini area and it hurts. The only thing that is stopping me from getting a brazilian is the thought of pain.When getting a brazilian wax, do they remove hair from your labia?
If you can do the bikini area, you can do the brazilian =o) My first time getting waxed was brazilian, though I get the ';strip tease'; which they just leave a little thin strip of hair. First time i didn't know what to expect, but it's not as bad as everyone makes it out to be. Just be sure to go to someone that is recommended to you. If you go to just anyone they might not be great and you can get bruising and red bumps. I go to the same lady...and each time it gets easier, plus it's friggin sexy! You'll love it! You may be a little sore for that first day, but that's normal, after that you'll be doin bathroom breaks all the time to check out how sexy you look!When getting a brazilian wax, do they remove hair from your labia?
brazillians hurt like hell. I have been thru labor twice and I would do that quicker than I would ever have another brazillan. It makes you dizzy afterwards because your body kicks in so many endorphins to kill the pain.

Report Abuse



a brazilian means hair off everywhere (pretty much from your belly button to your a*s*s hole...no joke....it hurts).

1 comment:

  1. yeah.. I have had Brazilian wax before and it's not really helping. I tried laser hair removal and that one works for me. You may want to try it too? My friend referred me to a clinic near our place so it's easy to go the clinic.
    Laser Hair Removal New York City

    ReplyDelete