Friday, May 14, 2010

I want to take unwanted hair out of my upper lip, is waxing them safe or what else can i do?

i would like to know something which i can do myself %26amp; its safe n effective..I want to take unwanted hair out of my upper lip, is waxing them safe or what else can i do?
wax it. Its a few seconds of pain but it lasts weeks. Theres home kits where you can heat up the wax and apply it on yourself but for around 10 bucks you can have someone else do it for you.





Or





Threading. If you ask a salon if they do threading you can have your upper lip threading. Its a string that pulls out the hair a few strands at a time. It doesn't hurt as much as waxing but you do feel little pinches. I've had it done before and it lasts just the same time as waxing.





Whatever you do, don't shave it! It will grow up looking very bad. You can pluck it but that will take a long time and it is like threading but instead your just pulling one hair at a time. Theres also creams you can apply that are hair removal cream, but they burn and don't get rid of all of it. Waxing is safe-but-if you have sensitive skin, its not good because waxing is harmful to some peoples skin, for that I would recommend threading.I want to take unwanted hair out of my upper lip, is waxing them safe or what else can i do?
I have the same problem... because i have dark hair. I used to bleach the hair, but about 2 years ago i started waxing the hair above my lip.


I brought some cold facial hair remover wax strips from my local pharmacy, all you do is warm the strips up with your hands, place the strip on the hair, and pull away from your face and the hair is completely stripped off, it works really well for me, it makes it clean and smooth and its really cheap and i only have to wax it every other week.


Waxing is the best way to get rid of the unwanted hair, please please dont shave, you will end up with stubble like a MAN and then the skin will go dark and your hair will become coarser.


good luck.
You can buy at home wax kits but some of them are expensive. Always touch the wax with your finger to make sure it isn't hot enough to burn or irritate the area your are waxing. I know a lot of people that do all of their waxing themselves, it seems safe to me.
safe, yes, but really unpleasant. it may also grow back thicker. try just trimming it off if you dont have too much
you can get threading done, which is much safer than waxing
wax. dont pluck. plucking leaves redness.
If you have sensitive skin waxing probably isnt the best option....


if not, its a good way to remove hair. If you want to do it at home, i tried Nad's, the green kiwi smelling stuff, and it worked well on my arms where the hair is tougher than the face.





Threading is my favorite method hands down.
Shave or wax. Either will give you the results you may want. You would also try bleaching which will make the hair less noticable. Shaving will only take care of the hair for about a week. If you want longer results definitely go with waxing. You would also go for laser treatment but that is way expensive.
A review of the various hair removal methods is available at http://tinyurl.com/ob6tt

No comments:

Post a Comment