Friday, May 14, 2010

How Do I Put Hair Gel/Wax Into My Hair?

Can someone explain how to apply gel or wax into my hair?





- do i need to have dry hair or damp hair?


- do i need to rub it on my hands first, and THEN put it into my hair?


- do i apply it to the ends of my hair strands?


-are you meant to blowdry your hair afterwards





also, when i attempt to put either, i always end up pulling some of my hair out because the product doesnt glide smoothly through.





i have thick hair.





i always wonder when i see people effortlessly and smoothly apply gel/wax.





the gel which i have is Brylcreem Gel Endurance Hold





the wax which i have is Toni %26amp; Guy Matt Paste





alternatively, can anyone recommend any brands of gel/wax which can be bought in the UK





finally, can someone tell me if the person in the following picture has gel or wax in their hair?


http://img166.imageshack.us/img166/6255/1444115714lwk8.jpg





thanks!How Do I Put Hair Gel/Wax Into My Hair?
use a dimed size amount of gel and just rub it in your hair style it how you like and then blow dry.





The guy has a pomade most likely.





my husband uses crew pomade, it has that same look. I personally like pomade better than gel I don't like hair to look wet.How Do I Put Hair Gel/Wax Into My Hair?
First I would have to say if you want a firm hold use the gel on wet hair. When using the wax the hair should be dry. The product in the picture would have to be a matte or a pomade product. Hope this helps
go crazy with it...experiment,,,it works!

No comments:

Post a Comment