Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Is it gay to shave or wax your body hair?

I'm the kind of guy that hates having body hair that is not on top of my head. and I would like to get rid of it and I would like to know if it is gay to shave or wax your body hair?Is it gay to shave or wax your body hair?
It isn't gay... nothing is gay except being gay. But you shouldn't have to doubt your sexuality just because of vanity or hygiene. I know plenty straight guys that are very well groomed and many straight guys that have shaved or continue to shave their unwanted body hair.Is it gay to shave or wax your body hair?
OMG! NO! Body builders do it all the time.
My opinion I love it when a guy shapes his eye brows (I hate uni-brows)


shaves his


ears


neck (please shave this!)


chest


back


face (if you can't grow a beard then shave it. nothing is grosser then a guy that can only grow half a mustache)





I think it is weird when a guy shaves


armpits


arms


legs





Just my opinion
I don't see how removal of unwanted hair has anything to do with sexual preference. Lots of athletes do it whether they are gay or not.
not really if you're really hairy.


lolz


just make sure no one knows


;]
It's not necessarily gay, but if you shave it, it grows back thicker.
of course not!





If you're comfortable with your sexual choice, that shouldn't bother you at all.


I and many women I know happen to find that one of the kindest thing a man can do to his woman, as you stay cleaner. Specially if you leave in areas with hot climate. Nothing grosser than armpits dripping with sweat.


And in some areas you don't even need to shave/wax: trimming will do.





Hope I helped.
no not gay at all! actuly hott!
no its not





nothing is really ';gay';
No, there is nothing ';gay'; about removing body hair. The thing about it is that Western society looks down upon men involving themselves in activities that are often deemed de-masculizing or feminine. This is one of those activities.





However, it is what YOU want and what you like, not what others want of you. You may get called ';gay'; or teased for it, but chances are (unless people you're incredibly hairy all over), that people won't even notice: some guys are just naturally smooth.





But a word of caution: when you shave, it does grow back a little more coarse than before, and waxing is slightly painful.





And lastly, kudos to you for being man enough to break free of societal stereotypes. There is nothing gay with this. What is wrong, however, is people not allowing men to be expressive.
Theres nothing gay about removing body hair. Its down to personal preference. Do what you want. Why would some elses opinon matter anyway!





Anyone that tells you it is need to grow up.
Your a man you have body hair. Back hair is gross but, once again your a Man why look like a little boy....
People here say it isn't gay. But beware, I knew someone that did that and everyone thought he was gay. He didn't even act gay at all, simply being single and shaving all body hair led everyone to thinking it.





That would be the most awkward feeling in the world if you were that guy (chances aren't that high, haha!).
no.


If you go in the dictionary


and define gay,


it will not say


verb. to shave or wax your body hair.


Hair is annoying.


If you want to get rid of it, get rid of it.
hmm depends - if you are super hair best to wax it
yes
the way i look at it is shaving is fine, since we shave our face. But waxing....
Like many of the other answerers have said in one way or another, the only thing that is gay is being gay.





I am a straight married male who goes for full body waxing every few months when I can afford it. My wife was a little taken aback when I got my legs waxed just because it's not ';the norm'; in the Western Hemisphere and I didn't tell her beforehand. However, once she got used to it, she actually realy liked me being smooth.





Oh and by the way, the reason I get waxed seems to be the same reason as you want to - that is I just got sick of being so hairy. It's not some sexuality thing, it's not some deep psychological problem either, it's just that I prefer to be smooth for the look and feel. Also, no one seems to notice, even people that know me and even when I wear shorts in the summer.





To quote the clich茅 from the Nike people, JUST DO IT!
I trim my hair and I'm not gay. Do whatever makes you comfortable mate.
Yes it VERY f'ing gay!





Ha ha





Actually, a friend of mine was a male dancer so he shaved from the crack on out. It really depends. Bodybuilders wax too. If you got a good body no one would care. It would look funny on me cause I'm old.
hey brandon, how you doing? tell ya now darl its not gay if you shave or was your hair, i know alot of straight men who do it so yeah dont worry about it darl, if you dont want a head off hair shave it off as waxing may hurt or unless you like pain lol, i wouldnt worry bout it too much ok darl

No comments:

Post a Comment