Friday, May 14, 2010

Waxing/Bleaching/Unwanted hair question.....?

Okay, I want to get rid of the hair on my upper lip.


But I don't want to wax it because then I'm gonna have a light spot over my lip


and I don't want to bleach it


because I have dark skin so you'd be able to see blonde hairs on me.


So, what could I do about this, it gets pretty bothersome.


Best answer gets 10 points!


thank you : )Waxing/Bleaching/Unwanted hair question.....?
Waxing is just the best way to go, it will only be light for a bit but after you apply make up you can't even tell. Once the sun hits it for a couple days then it starts getting darker, it's not like it's going to be hugely noticeable. I had the same worries but now I can't live without waxing or plucking them out.Waxing/Bleaching/Unwanted hair question.....?
get one those hair removal pen things

No comments:

Post a Comment