Tuesday, May 11, 2010

How do I get styling wax out of my hair??

I have just had a new haircut that needs wax (or other product) to be used to keep the style but when I wash my hair the wax remains and I have washed it heaps but nothing happens? Any suggestions??How do I get styling wax out of my hair??
Clarifying Shampoo will help. Clarifying takes out any product build-up, chlorine, or minerals in the water (rust, calcium, etc)


But it depends on the kind of wax it is. Sometimes you have to use a clarifying treatment to really get it out. You can buy it at a beauty supply store. It usually comes in a one time use packet. You mix it with hot water, apply for recommended time, and put a shower cap over it to get the full effect.How do I get styling wax out of my hair??
All you can do is call up your stylist and ask.





And... never use that wax again.





This is kind of strange because the wax I use never does that-- try this brand called HeadTrip, pretty good.

No comments:

Post a Comment