Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Girls- whats a good brand of wax to use for hair removal?

I'm having a hard time buying the right prodcuts to wax hair off my body. Any good results on waxes you have or tried? What are the bad products I shouldn't buy? I've tried the Sally's wax strips and these wax where you microwave it to warm it up and then just apply it on, wait til it dries, then remove. Any recommendations?Girls- whats a good brand of wax to use for hair removal?
I've tried many of them and never found one that I was truly satisfied with. I would highly recommend going in to have a professional wax just once, you'll find that after doing that you'll never want to go back to doing it at home. It obviously costs more, but it's 100% better than any job you could do at home and definitely worth it.Girls- whats a good brand of wax to use for hair removal?
i like the Sally's wax better than any other product.
sugar wax is the best as it has glycolic acid
A review of the various hair removal methods is available at http://tinyurl.com/ob6tt
Moom is a sugaring product that has to be one of the best hair removers out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment