Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Threading/waxing a low hair line?

how can I get rid of my low hair line at HOME?Threading/waxing a low hair line?
I went to school with a girl who had a low hair line then she shaved it off.. later on in the year it started to grow back and it looked really bad! it was all these hairs just sticking up on her forhead.. if you arnt going to keep waxing it or what ever i wouldnt do it....Threading/waxing a low hair line?
You can purchase a home waxing kit. As a cosmetologist, I should tell you that it is definitely frowned upon to do any waxing at home because at home products are terrible, don't get all the hair, and can cause bruising and damage to your skin. But there are some things I like to wax at home as well...but truthfully, I get the bruising and everything, I just deal with it. Go to a professional beauty supply store and buy a wax that is professional. Try Sally's.





NOTE: If the ';low hairline'; you are referring to is on your head, you CANNOT wax it. Those hairs grow much too deep and waxing them can cause lesions and tumors to grow underneath your skin. They can only be removed surgically. The two things you can never ever wax are your head and a man's facial hair. Not to mention, it would look terrible.

No comments:

Post a Comment