Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Does the wax in Pantene cause your hair to break when straightng it?

My hair stylist said that Pantene or Garnier or John Frieda can do more damage to your hair than just flat ironing your hair with other shampoos. I don't use a protectant before straightening and i am worried about my hair because I thought these products were good for your hair. My hair stylist even said that your ends could turn white after they are spilt from it. I want to know if this is true or just a selling point for their products. Plus if it is true could you tell me what shampoos or protectants won't do this to my hair?Does the wax in Pantene cause your hair to break when straightng it?
I had a stylist tell me that also. so I used Back to Basics shampoo and conditioner which is all natural. To my surprise my hair felt allot lighter and silkier due the the lack of wax, and my hair is down to my waste and is extremely thick. It is just expensive. If You are worried about straightening and blow drying your hair, then sleep with large curlers in your hair to flatten any frizzies and give your hair bounce.Does the wax in Pantene cause your hair to break when straightng it?
It can.... use ThermaSilk. It's designed to moisturize your hair heat styling it. It's a little more pricey than Pantene but a worth it investment.





http://www.thermasilkhair.com/





Yes, there not going on much longer but Sun Silk Thermashine is!!!!! Its the new line from ThermaSilk.

No comments:

Post a Comment