Thursday, January 21, 2010

Any1 know any good brand of hair wax?

I want 1 that holds it in a messy style but doesn't go hardAny1 know any good brand of hair wax?
its called friz control wax its great but not to sticky or to hardAny1 know any good brand of hair wax?
try candle grease
Red Ken is what the salon used on me and it worked pretty well.
dax short and neat ;) i use it every day and its great just make sure to get the dax shampoo to because its a nightmare to get out
Bed Head TIGI hair wax it works wonders for me it is just a little thick but it does not go hard
dax hair wax is really sleek,the blue tin
bed head
if i had to choose i say go to a beauty salon and get it done its much safer
L'oreal Professional is the best I know, only sold to professionals and in some salons
bed head makes a great one.... i use it all the time
Redken make a good one. Available at salons.
Schwarzkopf pro styling - absolute shine gelwax.
When yoou want one that will hold in a messy style,but isn't very hard..I RECOMMEND YOU THE PROVEN BRAND OF WAXES OF L'OREAL( THEY ARE ALSO NOURISHING AND GIVE EXTRA SHINE TO THE HAIR)..LONDA IS NOT BAD TOO.
bed head do great ones day smell lovely and have cool bottles etc available 40m any toni and guy salon fructis also d gud ones too and are cheaper i use them in my own hair 4 surfer luk srunchy messy hair
loreal proffesional (only available at salons) do a good one in a can, cleverly named ';Sprax';, its a spray-wax. its good cos you can never apply too much and does not make hair greasy or crispy. It costs 拢2.50 for a small can and 拢5-拢7 for a full size I think
frise ease
Daxwax is brill, my grandson leant me his and I have never bought any other since. My style is definately ';pulled through hedge backways'; and never goes out of shape with this. Dead easy to find and under 拢2!!!! Patx
I use Aquage transforming paste, I have very thick hair and it works good for messy styles without weighing down your hair or getting hard.
VO5 isnt too bad...not really wax, but palmade is nice....bed head works good too, you just gotta work it through really well.....and there is always MURRAYS....but you know....whatever u like
tigi bead head or headbanger are excellent. bed head is a stick and headbanger is a spray on wax that smells lovely!! You could aslo try black and white or dax
DAX IS THE BEST WAX, CRUDE CLAY OR FUDGE, OK!
I find that a good dollop of Bird's custard does the trick nicely ... mind you you will probably need to walk around with a flyspray!

No comments:

Post a Comment