Thursday, January 21, 2010

If i wax hair off my stomach, will it grow back darker/thicker?

it's not that that bad, but i don't like it.


is waxing it a bad idea?If i wax hair off my stomach, will it grow back darker/thicker?
Waxing does not encourage growth. Actually, with time the roots will get more and more fragile, and the hair will get thinner (this will probably take years though).





Shaving on the other hand, will make the new hair appear thicker and darker and will not diminish hair growth. Shaving does not encourage hair growth, although it does appear so because the stubbles are harder/edgier than hair that you just let grow.





Go ahead and wax it off!If i wax hair off my stomach, will it grow back darker/thicker?
Not at all! If you wax hair, it will grow back finer and finer. Now, if you shaved it then it would be courser and thicker when it grew back, and it would grow back quickly. Waxing delays hair growth, so you'd have to wax at most every 3 weeks.
I ALWAYS get my smotach hair waxed and it used to be dark and thick but now its thinning and slightly lighter plus it takes about 3/5 weeks to grow so its great just pop into your local salon and get an appointment to wax it off it's quick and painless!!
Waxing is better than shaving. Hair grows back darker and thicker after shaving, because you only remove part of a hair that is visible. When you wax, you pull a hair from its root. After a couple of times your hair should be less dark and less thicker.
It might. I got rid of the hair in that area just because I had a lot of peach fuzz. I regret it. I had some come back really dark and now I constantly have to maintain it. Personally, I would've rather had the peach fuzz!!
No, it won't grow back darker or thicker. That;s an old wives' tale. If you SHAVE, not wax, the hair can grow back in blunt (usually the ends are tapered), so it may appear thicker.
No routine waxing will make the hair come in thinner and lighter.





Just never shave it or use any type of depilatory cream. (Nair)
yea, your better off leaving it there, if it really bugs you, bleach it....but dont take it out.
I would suggest you bleach it
no it won't grow back darker or thicker
no its not if u shave it will u should wax it
  • topical cream
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment