Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Should I use VEET hair removal like I would waxing? GIRLS ONLY?

What I mean is, does the hair have to be a certain length like when you get waxed? and can I use VEET on my underarms? I hate having to shave everyother day because of prickly hairs so Im trying VEET. Will it last longer than a few days??Should I use VEET hair removal like I would waxing? GIRLS ONLY?
don't use veet on sensitive areas. it's going to burn.





veet is better than shaving. you'll be hair free for a few more days than shaving.Should I use VEET hair removal like I would waxing? GIRLS ONLY?
The hair has to be kinda long to do both--it sucks!





You have to try this! It is totally pain free and it works for weeks. I'm Italian (a little hairy...eeek... =) )I've tried everything--Nair, Veet, waxing, that stupid Nads stuff, and shaving of course. Some of it didn't work at all and some of it kind of worked but hurt like crazy. You have to try this thing--they have a free offer...this is from their website because I can't really describe it right.





';Clinically proven to reduce hair regrowth by up to 94%, no!no! emits a gentle pulse of heat to immediately remove unwanted hair - no matter your skin type or hair color*.';





Try it...you will not be sorry! No ingrown hairs!!!





http://www.mb01.com/lnk.asp?o=2487%26amp;c=918273%26amp;a=49641





Oh, and it comes in pink or black for the fellas too.
sure, i use it, the one that is use for the underarm is the ';veet rasera'; jst bout 4min fo me n it last for bout a few weeks b4 i can rly see them again
no its not good for ur pores


it clogs them and plus it has a horrible smell

No comments:

Post a Comment