Thursday, January 21, 2010

What do I do until I can get wax for my facial hair?

I live in Germany and can麓t find wax here anywhere-I麓m getting some in May when we麓re back in the States.





Do I shave my blond facial hair, or should I just leave it alone until May?What do I do until I can get wax for my facial hair?
Bleach it... if you can... if you shave it, you will grow stubble... it will tough and scratchy.What do I do until I can get wax for my facial hair?
shaving it does not make it grow in thicker or darker. that is just an old wives tale.
dont shave it !!!


why not order some online from america or england or try going to some english shops it germany they might stock some or if not pluck them with a tweaser it is better than having facial hair gd luck x
Absolutely DON'T shave it. I would bleach it and keep looking for wax everywhere. LOL I can't believe Germans don't wax!! I'm Italian, and we're known to be hairy, but I can assure you that in Italy you find wax to buy in every store, and everybody uses it! LOL
Bleach it!





DON'T shave it, it will grow in thicker and more noticable, as well as darker.
bleach it, or go to a salon and get a professional wax...ask your german friends, i know they have wax in germany....
Shaving is not as bad as most people think. If you tweeze that is worse because you risk breaking the skin. If you do shave use a clean razer everytime.

No comments:

Post a Comment