Thursday, January 21, 2010

Does waxing hurt? Like for hair removal?

I wanna try sugar waxing, but i'm wondering... if i pull it off slowy, instead of like really fast, will it still work? thanks!Does waxing hurt? Like for hair removal?
yes it does hurt and u have to do it really fast but it works it keeps hair out for more than 5 weeks, slow won't help so do it fastDoes waxing hurt? Like for hair removal?
Don't pull it off slowly, it won't work properly and only hurt more. Pull it off really quickly, but I should warn you it still hurts. For me and my friends, the pain did not numb after wards, actually think it got worse. If you get wax, get one that is already on the strip; less messy and I think they work better. I don't think I'll wax again, I'd rather just shave or use hair removal cream.
it hurts less if you get it done, more if you do it yourself. and no, it doesnt work if you do it slow. but the good thing is the faster you do it, the faster you get the pain over with.
yeah
it hurts

No comments:

Post a Comment