Saturday, January 23, 2010

How do I use wax strips to remove pubic hair?

Im thinking of getting some veet wax strips to remove all my hair from down there, my bikini like and near my bum. Is there any particular methods i should use, should i trim it all as close to the skin as possible then wax?





If you got any help or tips please let me know, thanks!How do I use wax strips to remove pubic hair?
I tried using them a few years back and all I can say about that experience is OUCH! There was a lot of pain and little hair that actually was removed. make sure the hair is long enough to get stuck (about 3/4 of an inch, I think), short hairs and wax equal nothing but pain. Research to try and find the best product. If you have sensitive skin, find one with no dyes and scents. Also, do a test run before the area is going to be exposed (like going to a pool or beach wearing a bathing suit). You never know how your skin will react. Good luck and I hope it goes better for you than it did for me!


P.S. I found the best way is the old fashion way, shaving cream and a razor.How do I use wax strips to remove pubic hair?
the wax strips need some hair to cling on to, so let it grow for about three weeks. Don't shower right before. The wax strips will come with instructions and lots of tips on how to use them.


It can be kind of painful, but it lasts much longer than shaving.


Good luck.
removing pubic hairs wid wax strips may cause alot of pain and red spots..... rather dan using a wax strip u can trim or just shave ur hairs wid electric shaver or by using some shaving creams...

No comments:

Post a Comment