Thursday, January 21, 2010

Do you think this is the right time to wax facial hair?

I have to attend university this morning and was wanting wax my facial hair...but since it is my first time I wasnt sure if it would leave red marks...and for how long...I just dont want to show up like a plum but not with a moustache either...Thanks!Do you think this is the right time to wax facial hair?
So go through the term being hirsute or risk being red for a few days. I favour the latter.Do you think this is the right time to wax facial hair?
i would say leave it til tonight to do. usually the redness last a couple hours. seriously i doubt anyone is gonna notice a few hairs, espesh if your a fresher.





by the way its my first day at uni today too. im scared sh*tless, so thats how i know noone will notice. dont even know why im scared cause its the second year of my course, but im gonna be a fresher :( wish me luck :)


and good luck on your first day hunni x
best time for waxing (no matter if face, legs or arms) is the late afternoon / evening.





the skin can calm down over night, and you look and feel good in the morning.
For your first time I would wait until a Friday so your face then has the week-end to calm down should it turn red! If the hair is that noticeable why not just carefully trim it a little for now?
You shouldn't do it before your classes. Do it after your classes, so you can go in tomorrow looking great!

No comments:

Post a Comment