Saturday, January 23, 2010

How do I clean up spilled wax from an at-home hair removal kit?

I used Sally Hansen's at-home spa wax and spilled a lot of it on my tile floor and now I can't remove it. Do you know of any substance that would dissolve it or harden it so it can be removed?How do I clean up spilled wax from an at-home hair removal kit?
OIL! baby oil, olive oil, cooking oil.How do I clean up spilled wax from an at-home hair removal kit?
you can try drop a bigger puddle of wax on top of it then try to peel it off nicely.





or you can just try heat up that piece of wax on the floor with a lighter and try peel it off.





or some kind of clorox.
use alcohol ! if that doesn't bring it up put a damp towel over it and use an iron, that should melt it enough to come up. then use the alcohol again to remove the rest...

No comments:

Post a Comment