Thursday, January 21, 2010

Does waxing make your hair grow less? ?

My mom told me that if I start waxing now


when im 14 the hair would grow back less and less every time and when am older


I would hardly have any hair and would be barley noticable.








Is that true?








If so how much older?








Thnx.Does waxing make your hair grow less? ?
Yes frequent waxing will reduce the amount of hairs. I always wax my eyebrows(for the past 2 years) and I have noticed it's starting to grow back slower and less.Does waxing make your hair grow less? ?
I have been waxing since I was 12. I am now 28 , the older you get your hair changes. I guess it depends on how thick it is when you start to wax. Mine is the same as it was I still have to wax every week or 2. I have also notice the older I get the more places I have started to have to wax. Good Luck I'm saving to get mine removed for good.
Well it doesn't make it grow less but it makes it grow thinner and softer. Shaving makes it grow rough and thick.
yea but you have to do it for awhile...first they become thinner and thinner and less thick and then they are less noticable around age 19 or earlier...depends if u only wax not shave
Well im 24 and my eyebrows were really thick at 13 or so. My mother started taking me to get them waxed and now they just stopped growing in the places they were before. So I guess that is true.
It won't make your hair grow less but the hair growth will be slower compare to shaving.
itll make your dick bigger for sure but the hair will be hella thick and guys wont want to go down on you because they will get a mouth full of pubes
waxing makes hair thinner
IT WILL TAKE MANY YEARS LIKE A DECADE IF NOT MORE

No comments:

Post a Comment