Saturday, January 23, 2010

How do you handle body hair - do you go natural, wax, shave or use creams?

Where, how often? And yes, both men and women can join in this one, everyone knows guys are just as keen to look and feel good.How do you handle body hair - do you go natural, wax, shave or use creams?
im a beauty therapist and from experience (personal and looking at others) waxing (even though it hurts) is the way to go. after a while of waxing your hair will be thinner, finner and will stop growing all together.


the other way is lazer (IPL, VPL, SPL etc.) this is a permanent hair removal that really works the only down side is the cost and you can only do it on people with medium to light skin and semi to dark hair.How do you handle body hair - do you go natural, wax, shave or use creams?
I wax, according to my hair growth pattern, I need to wax after 20 days. Its a good option because as you keep waxing with time, the hair growth becomes really fine. Also, waxing lasts longer than the other methods. I wax usually my whole body.
some of my friends do it with candle wax, those giant candles. i rather use cream, like nivea just smear it on and shave it off with a blade less shaver. how neat. best thing it keeps my legs really soft, for days, and the hair grows slower. oh by the way, i'm a man, heterosexual, i must add.
As a guy I get my body hair waxed. I get it done about every 6-8 weeks. Though it is not as popular with guys, I do it anyway.
I go natural as for my arms and face... (all the girls in my class get rid of theirs, so maybe I'll sound weird if I say I don't, they don't believe me lol)





Waxing otherwise..
wax
I do the traditional, shaving my legs and arms :D

No comments:

Post a Comment