Saturday, January 23, 2010

Women; shaving/waxing your pubic hair..?

Well... My mother says to never shave down there, so I can't ask her anything about it. I'm an only child so I don't have anyone else to ask. I've never had a bikini wax, so I don't know what to expect, and that makes me too nervous to do that. When I shave its not smooth at all. To me it seems like men are half and half when it comes to shaved or unshaved, so I don't know whether or not I should. I guess I need some womanly advice here about getting waxed, or suggestions on shaving.Women; shaving/waxing your pubic hair..?
It depends on your personal taste. I prefer bare--as I think most younger women do these days. I would not worry that much what the guys think--though I think most of them also prefer bare.





What I like is it it makes me feel cleaner, sexier and just more of a woman. And I just think it looks nicer--I hate that disgusting term ';beaver';--but I understand where it came from.





I started shaving. But I had problems with it breaking out (I am fair skinned). And like you say--with shaving it is not all that smooth--you really need to do it every three days or so. Waxing is great--though the first time it does hurt a bit. But there is no doubt in my mind that is the way to go.Women; shaving/waxing your pubic hair..?
Waxing is definitely the way to go, but it hurts, and I have a pretty high tolerance for pain. Waxing is easier, lasts longer, and isn't expensive. But be sure you have a really great moisturizer for afterwards.
get it waxed hair grows back less and it takes time for it to grow back. dermatologists recommend waxing.
id say shave, but to trim, do not go against the hair growth, go with it.. this way it thins the hair and u rnt left with that uncomfotable jaggy feeling, tho u should shave ur bikini line!! because it doenst be jaggy afterwards if u apply moisturiser!! good luck!!
It hurts the first time but after that you get immune to it I guess, lol. It's much bette tha nshaving in my opinion and lasts about 3 weeks, costing between $25-$70 depending on what kind of wax you get. Don't ever get the DIY ones! They suck! Good luck! ^_^
Waxing hurts. but last longer. Shaving takes getting used to. Pull skin tight and that makes it easier to shave. it'll be rough %26amp; itchy but in time it gets better.
Please don't listen to you Mother...that 70's bush is out. It doesn't have to be fully shaved but trimmed/manicured nice and neat is much better than that overgrown natural shrub look. Not being funny here but maybe it would help to look at an issue of playboy or something.


PS: Hey ';ME'; she says she's an only child...not only a child...geez try actually reading these things.
You should definitely try getting it waxed, just to see if you like it. It'll grow back, you know? You can either get it waxed all the way (brazilian) or leave some. I like the way that looks and feels but I find it's too expensive to get it waxed all the time, so I just shave with a good razor. Not as smooth but cheaper and you don't have to make an appointment!
I don't recommend completely shaven. I use a men's trimmer. It gets it pretty close, but it doesn't look like a two year old. Just be careful, you can nick yourself...use the guard.
Wow did you say you're only a child? How old are you? 14? 15? Why are you even thinking about it? Worry about other things that are more important like SCHOOL! But, if you really have to know...I think trimming is the best thing to do.
OwWwWwWwWwWw i wouldn't get it waxed that would jus kill me....jus trim it =) a lot less painfull
I recommend trimming vs. either of those options that way it is not rough like shaving can make it but you don't have to go through the pain of waxing. They make some great cheap bikini trimmers.
i just trim. most guys don't really care, and it saves a whole lot of time.
Plucking (tweezing), Shaving, Depilatory creams and Waxing are temporary hair removal methods.





A review of the various hair removal methods is available at


http://tinyurl.com/ob6tt
I shave all and use Soy Pete Shaving oil and never get razor burn or redness. Try, you might love it like I do!


http://www.soypete.com/
  • topical cream
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment