Saturday, January 23, 2010

Is it safe to use Veet Facial Hair Removal then minutes after wax my upper lip?

When I wax and only wax it doesn't get all the hair.





When I use the cream only it gets most.





When combined it works great! Is their any dangers to using them both?


I've had no problems so far....Is it safe to use Veet Facial Hair Removal then minutes after wax my upper lip?
wait until the next day. i tried something similar to that and had a beautiful mustache of pimples for a week:(Is it safe to use Veet Facial Hair Removal then minutes after wax my upper lip?
its bad for your skin. waxing takes off a layer of your skin (mostly dead) and then adding the lotion on top of fresh skin you might cause irritation. best thing to do is soak a rag in hot water and press it against the area you plan to wax for 5-10 min, pat dry and wax the area. after pluck any remaining hairs and rub just a dot of baby oil on the fresh area. if you still have hairs you need to get rid of wait 2 days before using a cream. over time you might develop a reaction to both at the same time so space them a few days apart to give your skin a chance to recuperate.

No comments:

Post a Comment