Saturday, January 23, 2010

If you wax your hair could you describe the level of pain when doing it. So you apply the wax,let it soak?

through, then you abruptly tear it off, but do you fear this tearing off stage of waxing? I think the anticipation of the forthcoming pain is horrible?If you wax your hair could you describe the level of pain when doing it. So you apply the wax,let it soak?
Ok..i was freaking out when my mom did it to me..but honestly it doesnt hurt that much..it may be red,but put some lotion on after it.or get it done at a salon.If you wax your hair could you describe the level of pain when doing it. So you apply the wax,let it soak?
idn
Pain is different for every person as we all have different threshholds. And different parts of the body are more sensitive than others.





For me, the pain is very temporary. They put the wax on, put a cloth strip over it and tear it off. Still, it beats having to shave every other day!
Level of pain.


lower legs: bearable, upper legs: little ouch but with the satisfaction of having smooth legs, underarms: hurts the first few times, bikini: agony.


I had a friend have her bikini waxed once, and she said the attendant goofed and put hot wax on the inside of her vaginal lips, then ripped it off. She was still walking spraddle legged two days later.


But really, the bad part of waxing is the ingrown hairs. The pain can be satisfying if you're in a bad mood, and hating your leg hair. Think of it as a battle.


Then start saving for laser.
where are you going to wax. I waxed the top of my head so I wouldn't need to shave. the pain was ok until I started tearing out the hair by my ears. that stuff hurts. that and reapplying to get the stragglers hurts bad as well.
ah, datz nothing...u hardly feel a thing wen all ur hair is stripped off ur body!!! i wud say dn worry about it, it only takes a sec to remove the hair, so dznt hurt much
i dunno
i have no idea, i have never waxed or pucked any thing, however i have friends who do it all the time and they always come out really red and their skin looks irritated.
you must be crazy or you are sadistic.
depends on where you want to wax but yes it does hurt but not that bad
The pain Level depends on the person and where you are waxing the hair from. If you are waxing on your leg, the pain will not be a bad as if you were getting your bikini line waxed.
I waxed my bikini line the first time anticipating pain, but I've never quite felt anything like it before. It was like being punched in the gut and having my pubic area set on fire all at once. I had to sit down and wait for the nausea to pass. The hell with waxing, I want major painkillers before I do that again. My sis says it gets easier. I say she's NUTS. I'll shave. I'll trim. I'll wax when I've forgotten the pain of the last time. 10 years ago?? And yes, the anticipation of the pain is horrible, but for me, the pain is way worse and only keeps getting more so as the routine continues. Noneforme!
Level of pain would be...take your lip and pull it all the way up across your head. Don't let it sit on your skin, spread it, put down musslin strip then remove, not too fast %26amp; small spots at a time or u could pull off skin too.
on a scale of 1-10, id give it 35.iv seen it happen he was screaming bloody murdur. it was awful, i dont recommend it but hey its ur head. :^)
You're fear is totally irational.. waxing isn't that painfull, it really isn't. It'll be fine, try and relax.
it's not that bad....the first time is bad. but after that it's not too bad...you'll get used to it...the 'tearing off' part is the 'worst' but you'll get used to it.
It all depends on the area you are going to wax.
Just did my under arms... it was SCARY!! But i anticipated MORE pain.Just make sure you keep the skin tug and pull real fast 1 sec that's it.
I did it one time. I was planning to wax my legs I put some on waited then ripped it off. I didn't anticipate pain cause my cousin did it all the time like it won't nothing but after I ripped mine off I didn't do any more I actually walked around with like a bald spot on my leg. It was real smooth though and it lasted for a while I just didn't think it was worth the pain. I am not that hairy anyway!
Sure, it dosen't exactly feel good, but it dosen't hurt that much. What area are you trying to wax? I've never waxed my bikini, so I can't say if that area hurts, but I do wax my eyebrows %26amp; I'd say that although it is painful, the pain is very tolerable %26amp; worth it.
depends upon the area of hair you are waxing
im a beauty thearpist but b4 i tried them home waxing kits and they hurt so bad bcos the wax isnt heated properly underarm isnt as sore as leg wen i was trainin my entire class preferred underarm to leg waxin!!! its like getting a plaster pulled off if its done quickly and professionally it doesnt hurt but if done slow its very sore skin shud also be held firm den u dont really feel it
it's not as bad as you initially think and it does hurt less with regular waxing. the level of pain depends on the area being waxed.
Well, it depends on your pain tolerance and the location of the waxing. I think it is only really painful the first couple of times and that is because you aren't sure what to expect. Just go in expecting the absolute worst and it won't be so bad. It's a tolerable pain and so very worth it for the end result of smooth, hairless whatever body part you are waxing. BEAUTY IS PAIN, my friend.
depends on what part of you, you are waxing. if eyebrows, then just a little for like 5 seconds. for like legs and stuff, i don't know how much it hurts
better to go to a professional.


if u don't, try this...


follow directions in product, because their are lots of diff. kinds out there. if you buy one u heat, make sure not to get too hot.


when applying, apply in direction that the hair grows, and pull strip off in opposite direction. do not let it ';soak'; in, and u can apply pressure to area after hair removal...this helps the pain ease faster!





the pain is not as bad as twee-zing to me, and new growth is not as course. also, don't have to wax as often as when u tweez either. the level of pain can depend on what area u wax.
Waxing when done properly smarts for a bit. A topical numbing cream will take the edge off. The benefits far outweigh the pain though.

No comments:

Post a Comment