Thursday, January 21, 2010

I'm growing my leg hair to get it waxed a week from now....how do I hide when I wear short clothes?

I am going to my friends 18th birthday party tomorrow, and we are all expected to wear semi-formal outfits, meaning a cute dress. I don't want to wax my legs until next week because next week is my birthday %26amp; I want it done for then... And well I want to hide the hair for tomorrow night. And my boyfriend will be with me too!I'm growing my leg hair to get it waxed a week from now....how do I hide when I wear short clothes?
You will just have to make a decision to either leave the hair alone and wear pants to your friends birthday tomorrow, or shave now and just get your legs waxed at another time after your birthday...it's one of those life-altering choices us girls have to make...lol...you can't hide it while wearing a tiny skirt...Sorry! Happy Birthday next week!I'm growing my leg hair to get it waxed a week from now....how do I hide when I wear short clothes?
I'm assuming that you are growing your hair because you know how long it takes it to get to the appropriate length for a wax. If that is the case then shaving now can be ruled out.





There are lots of ways to make the hair on your legs appear less noticeable. I know because I am lazy. Having well lotioned legs helps. Spraying on some fake tanning stuff will make it harder to see the hairs. Bleaching the hairs would be a drastic option. Of course you could also go with a longer dress, high boots, pantyhose, or pants... but I'm betting you don't want to do that. I think the best solution for this situation is to just say to everybody ';Oh man, my legs are so hairy, haha! I'm letting the hair grow so I can get them waxed next week.'; If they are your friends it shouldn't matter. I personally would rather say it and put it out there than wonder if people are whispering behind my back.





Or you could tell them you're a hippie now and don't shave.





Good luck!
Wax it now! It'll be fine. Hair doesn't grow back till after at least six weeks. Otherwise you'll have to wear a long dress. There's nothing for it. It's impossible to hide. Believe me, I've tried. It's embarassing and it's so hard to enjoy the evening when I keep wondering if people can see the beginning strays of hair on my legs.


Plus you can wax up to 0.2 mm of hair.
1.use fem .....it will change your hair's colour into your skin colour.....you can also use any other product like that





2.you can also use your father's razer its the best........trust me I have used it.....!





I wanna 10 points so plzzzzzzzzzz choose my answer as best
There's no way to hide it.


Shave the hair for today, don't wax.


It will grow back properly and should be a reasonable length to wax by next week.
Wear a pant suit instead of a dress or wear panyhose...if you must wear the dress....that's really the only options you have.
Shave today and wax for your b-day. Shaved hair grows sooner so by next week you'll be ready to wax.
ok just use veet or nair or just dont hide it cause like I have hair in my leg and I just deal with people think what they want to think
forget about getting your legs waxed. shave both times. people really can't even tell a difference at all.
Just shave it today. Theres no way to hide it.
wax it now then wax it again for your bday, or just use hair removal cream.
you wax them r谋hgt away
your gonna have to wear leggings or jeans
um you cant....

No comments:

Post a Comment