Thursday, January 21, 2010

I've just had my upper lip waxed, its hair free but looks like I have a moustache shadow?

I only had fine baby hair there anyway but I could see this moustache shadow so had it waxed. Its similar to like how you get dark under the eyes.





Its still there! I'm a girl.. it looks stupid, i've notice a few other people with it in town etc.





How can you cover it or better still get rid, Concealer doesnt work





What is it?I've just had my upper lip waxed, its hair free but looks like I have a moustache shadow?
Its making you self conscious and it will appear to be worse to you, when, in fact, no one else will notice it.


The best thing to do is bleach the hairs, better than waxing in my opinion.


But its up to you what you wish to do.


Ask someone you trust 100% to see if they can see what you see.


I'm sure it's fine!I've just had my upper lip waxed, its hair free but looks like I have a moustache shadow?
omg!! i really dont know what you can do !!! :S sorry


but can you help me please? im a young girl and i SWEAR


im getting a ''tash'' and its really scarring me,, i mean its not that bad but it is blond and the hairs are quite noticable close up,, im not goin to shave it will just make it worse,, please can you help as you are kinda in the same position as me?? thanks xxxxxxxxxx
use foundation, when ur out and cream on it when ur indoors too help it fade(it willl eventually)
Your nose can cast a shadow on your upper lip





Also, the shape of your upper lip and cheeks can play a trick on your eyes... making it seem like your upper lip is darker





But of course you're hypersensitive to it, I bet no one else would notice unless you specifically brought their attention to it!





hope that makes you feel better about it. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment