Tuesday, January 19, 2010

How old were you when you first shaved or waxed your pubic hair, arm pit, legs, or arm ?

Is it common to do so in your country ?


Please tell me which country you are from.How old were you when you first shaved or waxed your pubic hair, arm pit, legs, or arm ?
I am in Australia.


I started shaving my legs and underarms when I was 12 or 13 - just before starting high school. Most people I knew started shaving theirs in year 6.


I have only waxed anywhere a few times, as I much prefer to just shave daily.


As for pubic hair, it is a personal choice, and I would think it is fairly common, but not everyone does... especially older people... maybe...


And arms - we do not here, but I often get comments on my hairy arms when getting my nails done by Asian ladies... :) They think it is funny, haha.How old were you when you first shaved or waxed your pubic hair, arm pit, legs, or arm ?
When I was 10 I shaved my arms and legs. I took a bath, and while I was still wet, I took my mother's razor and moved it upward from my ankles and wrists. USA. And yes it is very common to shave your legs, but I don't think it is for your arms. I didn't cut myself, surprisingly.
i am from ireland.


i developed before i even new what puberty was so when the hair started to grow i was so scared, and too embarressed to tell my mam, so i shaved it all off, and got even more scared when it grew back even thcker.


i wish i had more knowledge at that age coz that was the worse time of my life
I reakon I was about 11 or 12 when I first shaved my legs and armpits and 13 when I shaved down there.





Im from Australia
11 for everything cause I can't stand hair


I'm from Canada and yes it's common LOL
13 for legs and arm pits-shave


15 started to shave pubes


UK
arms...12


legs...11


arm pits...11


pubic...13


and im from india
5 years old and i cut myself lol
11
I was about 11 or 12 when I tried to shave my legs with my dad's razor. I cut myself to ribbons : (





Im from the UK
When I was 9 i think i shaved my legs
  • topical cream
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment