Saturday, January 23, 2010

Are there any products... shavers.. creams that make hair to grow back slower? (Not including Waxing)?

Does veet cream and that plastic shaver work well?Are there any products... shavers.. creams that make hair to grow back slower? (Not including Waxing)?
If you want hair to grow back slower don't use a shaver UNLESS you are willing to do it every day. I use hair remover cream on my upper lip because I don't have time to do that everyday. I'm not sure on how it works, but it works!Are there any products... shavers.. creams that make hair to grow back slower? (Not including Waxing)?
Epilators?
GiGiHONEE Slow Grow Skin Maintenance Lotion.


It maintains youthful, healthy-looking skin and helps reduce hair re-growth. Just apply it after shaving/waxing/using depilatory creams. Personally I find that using depilatory creams such a veet or nair makes hair grow back slower than shaving. Hope I've helped.
  • topical cream
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment