Tuesday, January 19, 2010

How do I get wax out of my hair?

My hair is thin and straight. Last weekend I tried to use spray hair wax to give it some hold and volume after I curled my hair, but I definitely over did it. That was almost a week ago, and my normally soft hair now feels sticky after many washes. It's completely unmanageable. Any advice?How do I get wax out of my hair?
use a conditioner and leave it on for 45 min- 1 hour. every other day. it will soften your hair and remove the build upHow do I get wax out of my hair?
i dont know if it will work for this, but when i dye my hair and it turns out bad, i use dish soap to get it out.


it will make your hair dry, but just use moisturizing products on it for the next week or 2 and it will go back to normal
pick at it. wash wash wash wash wash.


if that doesnt work..go to a hair stylist..they usually have unique sprays and washes..im sure they'll find a way to save your hair.


goodluck


hope this helped
wash Your hair often but don't use conditioner (pure shampoo will dry out your hair)

No comments:

Post a Comment