Saturday, January 23, 2010

How do you wax your hair?

I have no clue please tell me how can we do that. Thank YouHow do you wax your hair?
I would say leave it to the pros and go to the salon. I do. just make sure the person doing it has a good track record or things could get ugly.How do you wax your hair?
First you get a candle. Melt it. Pour. Wait for it to cool. Then peel it off. Good luck!!





Seriously though, if you mean leg/eye brow waxing, get it done professionally at a salon. If you go to one of the Asian ones, it'll run you like $20 bucks for legs and maybe $10 for eyebrows. PLEASE don't wax your own hair.





If you must use NADS.
Go to a salon or regular store [Rite Aid, Target, etc.] and buy gel wax. Put it into your hands and rub together until the stuff is warm then style the way you want to. My dad is a hair stylist! haha :]

No comments:

Post a Comment