Thursday, January 21, 2010

Waxing, epilators or hair removal cream!?

i normally wax but its so expensive and often my hair just brakes. I don't no whether to get an epilator, are they really worth it? And hair removal creams are meant to stop your hair from growing back coarse like razers do... which one is best and leaves you with hair free legs the longest or the thinest hair in the long run!? Thankyouuu xxxWaxing, epilators or hair removal cream!?
I heard that epilating makes your hair grow back in different directions so it makes waxing more difficult in future.


With hair removal cream they wont grow back as quick or course as shaving.


I would say waxing is best, maybe get some veet waxing strips to use in between going to the salon to save some cash, they're pretty good and you can cut them into thin strips for bikini lineWaxing, epilators or hair removal cream!?
I always wax. Not only does it last longer but it leaves me with smooth skin and apparently over time your hair gets less. Yes, it's expensive per can of wax, but it's worth it.


I actually have a epilater, got it for $80, and i like it. It's easy to use, and makes almost no mess. But, it hurts like crazy! seriously it plucks every hair from the roots really fast. But like waxing, it's from the roots so it lasts longer and is MUCH better than razors.


Either stick to waxing or get an epilator. they're the best. Don't consider hair removal cream. I've heard it smells horrible and can burn you or not even take the hairs off.

No comments:

Post a Comment