Thursday, January 21, 2010

Waxing my facial hair?

I'm only 14 and I have noticeable facial hair on my upper lip and I want to know if waxing it will make it grow back thicker than it was before? I just don't want it to be so noticeable cause it makes me look nasty. I can definitely say that the hair makes me feel self-conscious. How much will waxing cost, how will it grow back, and how often will I have to get it waxed?Waxing my facial hair?
Good for you for deciding to wax it instead of shaving. But I suggest waiting until you are older, the faial hair will start growing back within 2-3 weeks, hmmm, wait until your older.Waxing my facial hair?
well the thing here is how much is it bothering you? shaving definately isnt an option because it will grow back faster and thicker, waxing will get rid of it but it will creep back, i suggest looking into laser hair removal seen as its permenant and im sure you wont be wanting it again at any point in your life.


The only problem is this can cost a fair bit more to do.
im a beauty therapist . its quite a sensitive spot the upper lip so at first it will be painful but the more times you have it done it wont hurt as much . depending on hair growth i would say every four weeks the more times you have it done the finer it grows back .i have had done since been 14 because it was dark, . i normally charge five pound but it depends where you live x
Heres some info hun.---and no shaving dont cause it to come back thicker and darker.


http://search.yahoo.com/search?p=Waxing+鈥?/a> or%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt; a video


http://www.ehow.com/video_4410172_facial鈥?/a> or%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;http://www.ehow.com/ehow_radlinks_ads.ht鈥?/a>
You can buy Sally Hansen Microwaveable Eyebrow, Face, %26amp; Lip Wax. You wax like every eight weeks. Its easy to use! Good luck.





http://www.sallyhansen.com/product.cfm?p鈥?/a>
Am a really hot chick and I adore facial hair all over a person. If it wasnt illegal i would do all the bears there were.


P.S. I LOVE FACIAL HAIR
I've tried waxing and no it doesn't make the hair grow back thicker, and hair growing back thicker is just a myth. But waxing works pretty good
shave it

No comments:

Post a Comment